Objective: Recapture the spark and zeal of personal relationships. Rekindle the flame with your partner or spouse. Get close, communicate, laugh, love and live. This is a time of harmony, forgiveness and trust.
To Do: Set new goals as a couple, and establish relationship priorities.
Go out on a date once a week.
Fix a special meal, and wear perfume.
Dress up and go out on a date unexpectedly.
Be patient. Screen Beans sharing a valentine
Avoid nagging and complaining.
Give bear hugs and gentle kisses.
- “My Dad once told me when looking for a husband to look for a man who had less problems than I did. This proved to be excellent advice.” -Angela Brown
- “It is no use trying to sum people up. One must follow hints, not exactly what is said, nor yet entirely what is done.” -Virginia Woolf
- “If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love. Don't be surly at home, then go out in the street and start grinning "Good morning" at total strangers.” - Maya Angelou
- “Peace can only be made by those who are peaceful, and love can only be shown by those who love.” – Alan WattsM.
- “Love: Nothing more is needed, nothing more is asked.” – Angela Brown
Information from: Words of Wellness
Title and text buttons by Heather